To be a leading forestry business valued by our owners, clients and employees.
To support a safe, sustainable and profitable forest industry by producing quality products and services that maximises value for our owner consistent with our Charter and with the objectives of our forest management service clients.
- Work safely and protect the environment;
- Maximise the value of the businesses we manage;
- Manage plantation forests for commercial production;
- Undertake, and where appropriate commercialise, forestry related research;
- Foster and support competitive domestic forest and forest processing industries;
- Participate in regional resource protection; and
- Manage conservation and cultural values for community benefits.
ForestrySA values economic, environmental and social results from:
- Motivated people in a safe workplace;
- A competitive and innovative business;
- Sustainable land management practices;
- The advancement of its business whilst engendering, upholding and applying sound principles of honesty, integrity, respect and trust;
- Ethical business practices;
- Community involvement;
- A cooperative approach to industry development and protection activities;
- Conservation of biodiversity, landscapes and heritage; and
- Regional development.
South Australian Forestry Corporation Charter
This Charter has been prepared by the Minister for Forests and Minister for Finance, following consultation with the South Australian Forestry Corporation, in accordance with Section 12 of the Public Corporations Act 1993.
To view the document, click here.