Do you have a great business idea or initiative?
One of ForestrySA’s Strategic purposes is to encourage and facilitate regionally based economic activities based on forestry and other industries.
We are actively exploring new partnerships to enhance nature-based tourism and recreation opportunities and experiences within state forest reserves.
Do you have a great business idea or initiative which could be implemented within ForestrySA land? Get in touch ….
The South Australian Government have announced several grant funding initiatives for interested proponents to consider:
- Stimulate private sector investment in new and improved regional accommodation, and the development of quality tourism products and experiences across regional South Australia through the Tourism Industry Development Fund.
- Assist eligible businesses and organisations to partner with the South Australian Government to deliver sustainable, quality tourism experiences in South Australia through the Nature-based Co-Investment Fund.
- Promote economic growth in South Australia by encouraging growth of existing industries, developing new industries, building international connections, and attracting foreign and national direct investment through the Economic and Business Growth Fund.
Fox Creek Bike Park – Expressions of interest
This will be for a range of categories, including, but not limited to:
- Food and beverage services (static and mobile options)
- Recreational transport services
- Support services – including equipment hire, storage, spares/parts sales
- Tour, guiding and coaching services
- Photography/videography services
- Branded merchandise production
- Cleaning and maintenance services
- Other recreational economy visitation items such as art and local produce pop ups
- Corporate sponsorship opportunities
All ASIC/ABN registered entities including businesses, community groups and clubs may be eligible to receive the EOI documentation.
If you or someone you know may be interested in service provision at Fox Creek Bike Park, please register your contact details here for more information.
EOI detail is expected to be distributed from mid-February 2022.
Image: Mount Crawford Forest, Adelaide Hills by @MishandKirk