Consider a career in forestry
As a South Australian commercial and community forest manager, a position with ForestrySA can take many forms.
From forest fire management, planting and managing new forests, harvesting and marketing timber, native forest management, forest recreation management, community engagement to finance and administration, many skills are required to run our business efficiently.
ForestrySA maintains a clear focus on safety and development, supporting all staff within a team-based environment.
ForestrySA is seeking an aspiring ICT Coordinator to support its helpdesk function and assist in managing cyber security risks. The ideal candidate is a recent graduate who has the basics and is looking to expand their knowledge and experience, while providing excellent service to internal stakeholders and working collaboratively with external service providers.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in Information Systems and Cyber Security.
- A genuine passion to help staff by providing quality and timely technical support.
- A passion for ICT including general computer hardware, software and networking skills.
- Knowledge and/or experience working with MS Active Directory/Azure, Windows 10, iOS and M365.
- Technical problem solving skills with the ability to triage and support a range of ICT helpdesk requests.
- The ability to learn and adhere to SA Government ICT and security requirements and to act as ForestrySA’s IT security advisor (ITSA).
- Strong communication, time management and organisational skills.
- Prior working experience in a Helpdesk role is desirable but not essential.
- An ability to learn and grow in a fast paced and friendly environment.
This is a full time 12 month fixed term contract with an annual salary of $50k – $60k pa, commensurate with relevant skills and experience.
Project Manager/Human Resources
0437 062 942
Applicants must provide letter of application (max 2 pages) which specifically addresses the Essential and Desirable qualifications/certificates and experience detailed in the Position Description, and include a CV listing at least two referees.
All applications must be emailed to email@example.com
Applications close 5pm Friday 5 February 2021.
ForestrySA promotes diversity and inclusion in the workplace and supports equal opportunities for all applicants within its recruitment processes.