Welcome to Fromm’s Farm
Fromm’s Farm is a former dairy set within the plantation estate, providing easy access to multi-use forest trails located nearby. It is located in the Mount Crawford Forest on Mount Road and is suitable for group stays.
The forest is closed to the public on declared Total Fire Ban days. To report a fire, call 000.
The Kuitpo and Mount Crawford Forests are located within the Mount Lofty Ranges Fire Ban District. For fire ban information phone 1800 362 361 or visit the CFS website. Being aware of a Total Fire Ban is your responsibility.
Fire is prohibited on ForestrySA land and Forest Reserves between November 1 and April 30 in any year. (These dates may be extended in areas where high fire danger persists).
Facilities and features
- Fromm’s Farm sleeps 20 people. Maximum occupancy in this exclusive-use area is 20 people
- Large three-sided shelter shed
- Internal fireplace
- External picnic tables
- Fire pit
- Rainwater (not suitable for drinking)
- Internal and external solar lighting
- Minimum 2 night stay
- Bookings are available between 1 April and 30 November.
- All organised groups must discuss their activities with the ForestrySA Ranger prior to booking
- From $109 per night
Arrival and departure
- 2pm arrival, 10am departure
- Please contact the Kuitpo Forest Information Centre one day prior to arrival to obtain access,
on (08) 8391 8800 (open 10am – 12pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
How to get there
From the Mount Crawford Information Centre turn left onto Warren Road, follow for 2.5km, turn left on to Cricks Mill Road (to Mount Pleasant) and left again immediately on to Mount Road. Follow for 1km and turn right through the gate to Fromm’s Farm.
GPS: -34˚43΄28˝ 138˚57΄58˝